Web design is the process of designing and developing web sites, which includes the design, the concept, development and its sustainability. For web development, the designer has to know information technology just as well as design. Part of the course also applies to the determination of the visual identity of the web site: characteristics of web typography, legibility of fonts, editing styles, use of web graphics and multimedia.
- Understanding of web concepts
- The basic principles of HTML and use of HTML tags to modify the look of a website
- The use of web authoring programs for design and design of websites (Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Flash)
- The use of common formats photos and creation of web forms on a web site
- The launch of a website on the web server
Course duration: 45 hours, according to the agreed schedule.
*The certificate of successful completion of training is given to the candidates who acquire the necessary level of knowledge.